The apartments are located on the second floor of a townhouse with the modernist facade constructed in 1910. The Batory Street has been planted with acacia trees, some of the townhouses have been already refurbished and the old tree stand matches the buildings along the street.
Shaped as the wealthy city-dwellers’ place of living in the past, today this quarter is a mixture of the old pre-war townhouse development and the courtyards still full old trees. Vis-à-vis the townhouse there is a park with the historical hospital building, typical for the 1900s, and the cemetery devastated by the state administration in the 1970s. Nowadays more and more facades along the Batory, Lompa and Wyczółkowski Streets are being reconstructed.
– double rooms, after renovation, in a townhouse listed in the register of historical monuments;
– king size beds;
– a bathroom with toiletries;
– a fully equipped kitchen;
– air conditioning, mechanical ventilation;
– LED television sets in every room;
– free-of-charge WiFi,
– minibar (beverages, breakfast);
– check-in time starts at 16:00 and check-out time is 12:00
– payment method: cash, credit card, bank transfer, PayPal